Nailable and 20% lighter than compressed cement sheets.
Scyon Secura exterior flooring is a structural flooring substrate for tile finishes over timber or light weight steel floor joists. Nailable and 20% lighter than compressed cement sheets, it's more convenient to manoeuvre and install.
Simple and fast to install, Secura exterior flooring helps give you peace of mind when it comes to moisture damage to floor substrates in balconies. Most compressed fibre cement (CFC) flooring needs to be pre-drilled and screwed into place which takes more time and labour. Secura flooring can be nailed in place with 50 x 2.8mm nails or 50mm D-hand gun nails, both corrosion-resistant of course.
Clever features of Scyon Secura Exterior Flooring.
- Sealed on all sides with an advanced polymer coating that helps protect against moisture-related problems.
- Topcoat provides good tile adhesion.
- Mesh reinfocement for heavy duty performance and impact resistance.
- Tongue and groove assembly eliminates the need for timber trimmers under the joints.
- Resistant to termites, fire and damage from moisture.
Installing Scyon Secura Exterior Flooring.
Secura Exterior board sizes:
2700x600x19mm (code 404050) - for 450mm joist centres, light blue edge colour, mass 24.5 kg/m2.
2400x600x22mm (code 404689) - for 600mm joist centres, dark blue edge colour, mass 28.3 kg/m2.